1. Q. Do you help with the permit?
A. Yes, just click "Permits" in the Menu bar.
2. Q. Can I get my permits before the start of the rental?
A. No, your city will need to inspect the truck before issuing you a permit.
3. Q. Do you supply me with what I need to get my permits?
A. Yes, we give you the safety paper, the ownership and the T.S.S.A paper works.
4. Q. How long does it take to get my permits?
A. Typically about 1 week, if you have all your info in order.
1. Q. Does everything work?
2. Q. Does it come with T.S.S.A?
A. Yes, as well as E.S.A
3. Q. Can I add or remove equipment in the truck?
A. Yes, once you receive the truck, you may also have to renew the TSSA sticker, or we can customize #8 for you in which we cover the cost of any changes you may require.
4. Q. Can it operate in the winter?
5. Q. Does it come with the propane tanks already full?
A. No, there may be propane in the tanks from the previous renter, but we don't fill the tanks, unless it was pre-arranged.
6. Q. How long does the propane last?
A. Depending on usage, typically one 100 lbs tank will last around 2 weeks.
7. Q. Does the kitchen come clean?
A. Yes, and you'll have to return it cleaned.
8. Q. What if I'm having a problem with the cooking equipment, who fixes it?
A. We fix it for you, you have to bring it to our shop in Georgetown.
9. Q. Where do I get power from?
A.The truck can be plugged into a normal house outlet with an adaptor which we can provide you with, or if the building has an 220v 30amp outlet. You can also plug into a generator( not provided)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Q. Does everything work?
2. Q. Am I allowed to wrap the truck?
3. Q. Can you bring the truck to the wrap company before my rental starting date?
A. Yes we can.
4. Q. Do I have need a special driver's license to drive these trucks?
A. No, a "G" or less will do.
5. Q. What if the truck needs repairing, who pays for that?
A. We pay for repairs( not caused by your negligence . You have to bring it to our mechanics in Georgetown.
6. Q. Is the truck plain white or does it have graphics on it?
A. Usually it has a wrap left behind from the previous renter, which you can wrap over. But #8 is plain with no wrap.
7. Q. Do I have to remove my wrap when I'm done with the rental?
A. Only if you received it unwrapped.
8. Q. Where can I park the truck to sell food?
A. That's up to you and your local authority.
9.Q. Do I have to insure it?
A. Only, if you're going to drive it, otherwise it can be dropped off for you.
1. Q. How does it work?
A. Step1= Choose a Truck by paying the 1st & last month's deposit to secure it.
Step2= Insure the Truck( only if you planing on driving it).
Step3= Add Logos or a Wrap to the outside of the unit. (Optional)
Step4= Obtain your permit from your city after they inspect the truck. (Optional)
2. Q. Can you hold/reserve a unit for me until my partner has a chance to come see it?
A. We can try, but it's 1st pay 1st served. So there is a chance that You may lose that truck to another customer if you have not made a deposit.
3. Q. Does my rent ever change?
A. Depending on the time of year, Your rent may decrease but it will never increase while you are in possession of the truck.
4. Q. Can I reserve the truck 2-3 months in advance if I make a deposit now?
A. No, we dont reserve earlier than one month before your start month, except #8 truck.
5. Q. Can my rent start in the middle of the month or does it have to start on the 1st?
A. No, rent starts on the 1st of the month, although you may pick it up on a later date.
6. Q. How long is the contract?
A. As long as you like, It's a month to month contract except for truck #1.
7. Q. Are there discounts?
A. Yes, if you pay in advance for 6 months. There's also other discounts(YHWH)
8. Q. How long does it take to get a truck from you on the road?
A. Around 1-2 weeks.
9. Q. Can I rent weekends only?
A. Yes at the weekly rate but it's not guarantee you'll receive the same truck every weekend.
10. Q. Where can I operate the truck?
A. That's up to you and your local authority or a landlord that you've found.
11. Q. Can I rent to own?
A. You can buy the truck you're renting but the rent paid does not go towards the purchase.
12.Q. Where do I park the truck every night when Im done working?
A. Your driveway, Public storage or a business's parking lot, with their permission.
13. Q. Do you help find locations for us to work the truck?
14.Q. Can I go see the trucks, Trailers and Containers in person?
A. Yes, we meet by appointments only please, fill out the "Request this truck" form next to the unit that you have chosen to make the appointment.
15.Q. Do you supply insurance?
A. No, Click Insurance in the menu bar to get more info and prices of insurance.
How to Operate The Kitchen?